S1 - EP3: Dream to be a Dreamer

 Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. -Scott Adams

    Choosing my course for college has never been easy. I don't have a straight path I wanted to take unlike others. I can't seem to figure out what I'm supposed to take because I am confused which one is suitable for me. I've done my research, watched videos, and read articles until I fully decided on the perfectly imperfect course, Bachelor in Multimedia Arts. 


    It's like it's destined for me to take this course in college because all of the skills and talents I build-up throughout the years is fit in this course. Although it is a very expensive course, with the tuition and the materials I need, I am passionate to finish it. I've decided to temporarily stop studying after I finished senior high school to be with my parents in Vietnam. I would be there for three years before I go back here in the Philippines and pursue BMMA. During my vacancy, I will continue to sharpen my skills in arts. I might take art commissions to challenge myself or even start a business. I won't stop making art even if I'm not studying. After all, it is my dream. 

    Multimedia Arts, if you ask a common folk most of them won't know what it is. It is basically a combination of different kinds of arts like photography, animation, visual arts, and many more in collaboration with technology. It is not known but it serves as one of the most challenging yet enjoying job since I would be dealing with different tasks that need my different skills. Although my parents is hesitant for me to pursue it, I have never been so sure in deciding something about my future.
    

Comments

  1. I think it’s nice that you considered your own strengths and weaknesses in choosing your course. It’s definitely going to be a long and roller-coaster journey but with passion, talent, and hardwork you will surely excel in your chosen field. It suits you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like challenges so might as well conquer this one.

      Delete
  2. Thankyou for your blog, I am lost at the moment and doesn't know which path should I take but this blog helps me a lot to decide which. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Choosing your passion and investing in it is a kind of love for the things that you do. It is nice to know that there is someone like you who improves and continuously learns in life. Hi, please never stop seeking the future you want. Thanks for sharing this! 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment. It's nice to feel appreciated with what I do.

      Delete
  4. YOLO, Ella! It's better to pursue what you really want rather than regret later. Always remember to believe in yourself and anything will be possible. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too want to pursue an art related course back in my days. Unfortunately, due to lack of financial capabilities, I choose to pursue other profession. You have the ability and the privilege, that is why follow what you desire.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I appreciate people like you who has a strong grip of their passion. "I will continue to sharpen my skills in arts." is the kind of determination people needs. You can never avoid the challenges you'll have being a Multimedia Arts it takes a lot of skill, gut, and hard work like working under tight deadlines.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this, Daniella. This is very motivational especially for those of us who can’t decide what college course to take. Keep that passion alive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It takes courage to arrive at the same decision that you did, and I admire you for that! Though it will take some time — I wish you'll be able to achieve your dreams, one way or another. Fighting, and may the universe will always be in your favor :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the motivation Denielle. Rest assured that I will do my best to achieve my dreams.

      Delete
  9. The technique you used to look for the suitable course for you is what I'm doing too. Now, I'm planning to take Forensic Science. Goodluck to both of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice to hear! I hope we'll be successful in the future.

      Delete
  10. If I'd be honest, I really don't know what Multimedia art it before I read this blog. Thank you so much for this. It is very informative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many really doesn't know this course. Still I'm glad that this blog helped you discover it.

      Delete

Post a Comment